// I prefer shaken, not bubble sorted
const ABC_ERR_CD AbcParser::Gen007xRecords(…);
// You’re more right than you know – this whole project is loco
const ABC_ERR_CD AbcParser::AppendLocoSubjects(…);
- // Now, the implementation does check to ensure all digits are
// greater than zero…but still, between the questionable grammar and the
// name itself, that’s truly legendary stuff
// Just get a Brazilian at the salon and get it over with
const string TrimSpillover(string);
// Sometimes the jokes write themselves
bool AbcParser::DropDump(fileHandle, string);
// Nothing is more arousing than numbers inside function names
bool IfBefore01011900ModifyIt(string& dateString);
// Could we make this functionality any less generic?
string SubtractOneDayFromDate(string& sDate);
- // Looks like it’s time to call Mulder and Scully
// Let me tell you about this new member function of the String class
// called ‘replace’…
int ReplaceCharacters(targetString, charExisting, charReplacement);
// Good thing Mulder and Scully are here. Now arrest that man for crimes
// against humanity.
Get that something special for the beloved developer in your life.
- For your C# sweetheart: A box of delicious “nugets”. (Important note: any groaning will be interpreted as laughter.)
- For your C++ sweetheart: An empty box of condoms, because there’s nothing better than a lack of protection.
- For your Java sweetheart: A box of inch-thick condoms, because there’s nothing better than a ridiculous abundance of protection.
- For your Swift sweetheart: A set of roleplaying costumes for bedroom fun, including a set of emoticon masks and a dildo in the shape of an upside-down table.
- For your PHP sweetheart: A 12-hour package of psychological counseling, in order to deal with the constant ridicule from non-PHP developers.