The previous list can be found here:
- NOTE: I don’t think this means what he thinks this means…
private bool EvaluateSimplePhrase(a, b, c, d, e, f, g)
- NOTE: Is that possible outside of a trailer park?
public bool AreChildrenParents(…)
- NOTE: Shouldn’t that return more than just a bool?
public bool GetTransactionSeqAndInitialJobCharacteristics(…)
- NOTE: Sounds illegal, if you ask me
private int InsertChildrenIntoParents()
- NOTE: You’re right…an informative message isn’t necessary. Just the ObjectID will do.
public void LogObjectID(objectID)
Peter Bolton is the author of Blowing the Bridge: A Software Story and has also been known to be a grumpy bastard on occasion.