- Write your code on an archaic typewriter before you scan the pages into actual code files.
- Develop an algorithm that will autopilot your steam-powered, brass drone.
- Be super exclusive and only drink old, unopened bottles of Mountain Dew Red.
- Adorn your cubicle with sultry pictures of a young Grace Hopper.
- Now that the company is going out of business, purchase your own RadioShack store and live there with the remaining inventory.
Peter Bolton is the author of Blowing the Bridge: A Software Story and has also been known to be a grumpy bastard on occasion.