The original list is found here.
- Call me a retro AI programmer, but I like my women as I like my logic: fuzzy. Can I get a peek of your implementation?
- Dear God, I haven’t seen a stack like that in ages. It’s enough to make me overflow.
- If things get a little hot and heavy later, I’ll make sure to call ‘join()’ so that we finish together.
- You look a little compressed in those pants. Let me make you more comfortable by running ‘gunzip’ on them.
- My, my, my…your mother allocated quite a buffer on you. Mind if I address it with my pointer?
- When using my web services or spending some time in my bedroom, it’s recommended in both cases that you get plenty of REST.
- Now that we’ve gotten to know each other, it’s about time for production…and I’ve got my branch all ready for deployment.
- I just ran a ‘netstat -a’ on your luscious body, and fortunately for us, it reported back that all ports are open.
- Girl, let’s ditch this party and head back to your place for a code review on memory usage. I’m sure that we’ll find a few leaks which you’ll want me to address.
- How about we start a process together and get right to forking?
Peter Bolton is the author of Blowing the Bridge: A Software Story and has also been known to be a grumpy bastard on occasion.