- How about we improve our performance by wrapping your O() around my logn?
- I couldn’t help but notice that we’re ethnically diverse…and I’m all about fast and heavy race conditions.
- Girl, you’re so fine…as much as I’d try to hold my lock with you, I couldn’t stop releasing early.
- I’ve lost something, and I think that I might find it on you. Mind if I opt for a depth-first search?
- Care to swing by my office for a quick examination? I’m designing a new architecture, and I just found the perfect domain model.
- With an angelic rackspace like that, you must have just fallen out of the cloud.
- I suggest that we go home and remove these masks, so that we can finally see all the bits underneath.
- What’s your favorite configuration? Mine is where you’re the master, and I’m your slave.
- I can tell you one thing, sweetheart: there isn’t anything generic about your container.
- Are you a developer as well as beautiful? Because I’d love to push my code into your repo.
Peter Bolton is the author of Blowing the Bridge: A Software Story and has also been known to be a grumpy bastard on occasion.